[Global_chapter_committee] Updates to Chapter Leaders and Project Leaders on Membership Spreadsheet

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 08:39:59 EDT 2011

Ok  - no problem, but where is the record of this vote (decision)?  Last I
heard/saw every board member thought they were voting for something slightly
different?

Also, where are these memberships tracked and how long will they get a
membership?  I am guessing this information should get coordinated with my
information about who is the current chapter leader and when they become a
chapter leader, but will this go into sales force?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Sarah

--
Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso