[Global_chapter_committee] Delhi Chapter

Puneet Mehta puneet.mehta at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 07:57:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I had some health issues due to which i was home confined and unable to
contribute. I have now recovered and will start contributing to the Chapter
activities. We can definitely have Nitin as an additional Co-Leader.

Regards
Puneet Mehta

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CEH, CPTS, BS7799 LA, BS 25999 LA, ITIL
OWASP Delhi Board