[Global_chapter_committee] Delhi Chapter

Dhruv Soi dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Sat Jul 23 05:00:14 EDT 2011

Hi Kate,

I have been working with few CIOs to launch a big conference and talks are on. Last time, I initiated a local meeting and the participation was low so thought of reestablishing it to a bigger platform once again.

Puneet has been busy from long and I couldn't find much anticipation so I think we can include Nitin as Co-leader, in case Puneet wish to stay on board he is most welcome to make it a 3 members board. Else, if he keeping busy and unable to participate then we can form Nitin as co-leader with me to keep the board of two co-leaders.

Let me know the opinion.

Cheers!
Dhruv

bournenapste at gmail.com