[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Equador

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jul 22 10:20:27 EDT 2011

I still have the Equador chapter pending.  I would like to resolve this by
either establishing the chapter or by closing out the request.  You can
always submit the request again should the situation change.

Please advise on how to move forward.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Ramiro, please email me on lgbarbato at owasp.org

Thanks,

Gustavo.

L. Gustavo C. Barbato

Dell | Compliance & Information Security – Security Consulting

office + 55 51 3274 1306, mobile + 55 51 9245 2950

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lgbarbato> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lgbarbato

Cc: global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: RE: OWASP Equador

Ok. I understand. Could I talk with somebody to talk some questions, no
matter if talks english or spanish. I could talk in skype or by phone.

Thanks

Ramiro Pulgar

To: milovisho at hotmail.com
Subject: OWASP Equador

Thank you for your interest in starting an OWASP Chapter in Equador.  Please
verify that you have read the chapter leader handbook as indicated on our
chapter page.  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter

Thank you.