[Global_chapter_committee] Fixed Assets and Equipment

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jul 13 15:14:09 EDT 2011

We can cover this in our global chapter committee meetings next week. What
exactly are you asking for their "approval" on?  That it is ok for local
chapters to purchase (with chapter funds) fixed assets such as equipment,
projectors, laptops, and video equipment?

--Sarah

--
Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso