[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Agreed upon terms for new conferences/chapters policy

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Wed Jul 13 03:12:03 EDT 2011

Christian,

I am way over with what happened at AppSec USA 2010. We did what we could,
there were some surprises but I moved on. I don't dwell in the past.

There were some concerns about the current conference sharing policy and
someone suggested the board to split some of the conference policies between
chapter and conference committees.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Christian Heinrich <
christian.heinrich at owasp.org> wrote:

> Tin and Matt,
>
> It might be easier if I clarify this via Skype i.e.
> http://cmlh.id.au/contact
>
> Is https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2011-March/004421.html
> the root cause of this dispute or am I way off the mark - no pun
> intended :)
>
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Matthew Chalmers
> <matthew.chalmers at owasp.org> wrote:
> > I don't understand the question either.
> > --matt
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Tin Zaw <tin.zaw at owasp.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Christian,
> >> I am not sure if I understand your questions 100%. Could you clarify?
> >> Thanks.

> will

> >> --
> >> Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
> >> Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter
> >> Chair, OWASP Global Chapter Committee
> >> Google Voice: (213) 973-9295
> >> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tinzaw

> --