[Global_chapter_committee] All things Schwag - "open" requests and processing

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jul 5 12:35:28 EDT 2011

I already have initiated contacts with several vendors.  Would it be
possible for you both to give me a day or so to find out what's available
before you jump ahead?  Part of the reason is that we had attempted
something similar with Ebay and it fell flat.

Don't worry Mark, I am making sure that there will be sufficient controls in
place so that no unauthorized merchandise is sent anywhere.  You will have
your hook.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403