[Global_chapter_committee] FW: [Owasp-leaders] sei spin (was: [OWASP-Milwaukee] meeting date/time)

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Feb 28 15:58:32 EST 2011

You can find SPIN chapters here.

http://www.sei.cmu.edu/spin/find/

In Los Angeles, it used to be hosted by USC, my alma mater, but moved to
Long Beach, still in Los Angeles county but about an hour or more drive away
with the traffic.

To bake security in, security engineering, OWASP and more, should be part of
software engineering curriculum. I have been trying to reach out to the
professors, especially Barry Boehm, a software engineering sage, at USC but
as you would probably know, it is quite challenging to get interest of
tenure track professors. I will keep on trying, and so should you :)

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter<http://www.owaspla.org/>