[Global_chapter_committee] FW: [Owasp-leaders] sei spin (was: [OWASP-Milwaukee] meeting date/time)

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Feb 23 14:27:28 EST 2011

I wanted to make sure the chapter committee is aware of this additional pool
of meeting attendees.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

From: Eric Szatmary
Date: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Subject: RE: [OWASP-Milwaukee] meeting date/time suggestions
To: matthew.chalmers at owasp.org

Hello Matt,

I am not sure if you have done so already, but I recommend reaching out to
Milwaukee SPIN to engage with project managers and developers:

http://www.milwaukeespin.com/

Perhaps an OWASP overview to this group would be a great way to build up
interest in the Milwaukee OWASP chapter quickly?

Regards,

Eric Szatmary, CISSP, CISM