[Global_chapter_committee] [Owasp-board] Results of Feb GCC Action items from the board

Ralph Durkee ralph.durkee at owasp.org
Thu Feb 17 17:18:19 EST 2011

I'm good with doing a conference call at some point, but I think it
would be helpful to continue this conversation via email for a bit,
you've made some really thoughtful points that should be considered, and
maybe we can think this through a little better if we work on it in this
forum.

-- Ralph Durkee