[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Cleveland

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Feb 9 16:36:25 EST 2011

Sabrina, first of all -  I appreciate your concern and asking the question.
Just having you do that indicates that the chapter will be following the
requirements of "vendor neutrality" as outlined in the chapter handbook
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Leader_Handbook

A vendor can be a sponsor for a local chapter, as long as they are not using
the chapter meetings as a platform to promote their own initiatives.

Please feel free to reach out to the Global Chapter committee as well.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Cc: seba at owasp.org

Sabrina, I wanted to let you know I have received your emails.  I have
forwarded the questions to our Chapter committee for their input.

Have there been previous meetings in Cleveland?  I notice on the chapter
page there is nothing documented.  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cleveland

You may be able to find many of the answers to your questions on our chapter
page:  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403