[Global_chapter_committee] [Owasp-board] Results of Feb GCC Action items from the board

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Feb 16 02:29:47 EST 2011

Mark,

Before approving this, Is suggest discussing the profit cap with the
chapters committee (also putting the global chapters committee in the
recipient list).
There is some bad blood with  chapters that organized an event and now
see their 'profit' disappear in the general conferences bucket.
In the end this is all foundation budget, but perception is very important.

Putting on my chapters committee hat:
I don't have a problem with the conferences committee putting in place
governance over the global and regional events, but when chapters
organize local events that needs to be overseen by the chapters
committee

--Seba