[Global_chapter_committee] new chapter request - Rostov

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Feb 2 13:06:57 EST 2011

Welcome and thank you for joining OWASP. You now have access to moderate
your chapter’s mailing list and your chapter¹s page has been updated to
include your information.

Link to your chapter:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Rostov

If you have not already created an account on our site, please do so using
the following link.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&type=signup

Some useful Links:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Searching

Your mailing list has been created and functional. An automated email from
our mailing list manager should have sent your administrative password. You
will be responsible for moderation of your list.  If additional moderators
need to be added to your list, please feel free to add them as needed.
Should a post need to be moderated, you will receive a email from your list
requesting approval.

Link to your Mailing List:

I have also added you to the OWASP-Chapters list so that you can discuss
ideas with the other
Chapter leads. Please send a message to introduce yourself to everyone!
As a chapter leader and for your contribution to the application security
community, we would like to provide you with a OWASP email account. This
account will allow you to communicate with community and represent OWASP at
the same time. In addition, since our email is part of the Google Apps
Program, you will also have access to calendars, documents and gtalk using
your new OWASP account. Please let us know you would like to have this
account and we’ll get you set up.

Finally, if you will forward your geographic latitude and longitude, your
chapter will be listed on our OWASP Chapters Around the World page.
http://www.owasp.org/apps/maps/index.jsp

Should you need assistance with your mailing list or making changes on
OWASP, feel free to contact us anytime at webmaster at owasp.org.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org
1. m.karyakin.dean at gmail.com
2. Rostov State University has it's State's accreditation from Ministry of
Education of Russian Federation. Do we need to confirm the issue?
We have completed a registration of RSU for OWASP as educational member.

Registration ID:
    30297522
Membership Number:
    63961646
Renewal Date:
    1/31/2012
Member:
    Mr. Mikhail Karyakin
    Dean
    Computer Science and Mathematics Faculty
    Stachki, 215
    Rostov-on-Don, Rostovskaya oblast 344002
    Russian Federation
Membership Date:
    1/31/2011 3:06 PM
Type: