[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Indonesia

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Feb 1 10:03:28 EST 2011

Yes, I have received the response from Azwar and have made the transition to
your email on the mailing list.  I noticed the change had already been made
on the local chapter page.  I added the chapter template back to the chapter
page so that it will show in the listing of the chapters.  Please do not
remove the template or the chapter may not be listed with the other chapters
and the mailing list will not show on the chapter page.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org