[Global_chapter_committee] Chapter Restart - Kerala

Rajesh Babu rajesh.babu at owasp.org
Fri Dec 30 19:44:39 UTC 2011

Hi Sarah

Thank you for your kind support and information, Its great honor to be part
of owasp chapter, I will try my level best and energy to support this
chapter keep on running and develop this chapter into next growing level.

Look forward for all kind support from Owasp team and all global chapters
in all future times.

Have a great day and Wish you happy and prosperous new year.

Best Regards

RB
Mob: +91-9995199499