[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Fwd: OWASP 2012 Goals

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sat Dec 24 20:32:58 UTC 2011

Martin,

Apologies of the delay - yeah I know it's Christmas :)

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Martin Knobloch
<martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> I really like the ideas! Looking forward those to become real!
> So, if I understand correctly from the email, you want to professionalize
> the Speaker initiatives?

I want to transition the sourcing of speakers from both the Chapters
and Conferences Committees but before this can be actioned both these
Committees would have to agree to this otherwise we are "spinning
one's wheels".

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Martin Knobloch
<martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> Sorry, not being native on English, I do not get what you mean by
> 'contention'.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/contention i.e. if we (i.e. you
and I) disagree in which case I assume that we would have to go to
arbitration?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich