[Global_chapter_committee] Please Comment on revisions to the Chapter Handbook

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Dec 16 16:37:17 UTC 2011

I have been really impressed by the comments that have been made.  This has
been a truly community driven effort.

If you have not yet taken this opportunity to help drive this project to
completion, please take a few minutes to do so before the end of the day.

Great job!

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

committees-chairs at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: Please Comment on revisions to the Chapter Handbook

All -

Just a reminder that today is the last day for open comment on the new draft
of the OWASP Chapters Handbook.

Please get your comments in as soon as possible.

Sarah Baso

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

All -

The Global Chapters Committee, a handful of chapter leaders, and I are
working on a revised Chapter Handbook.  Now we are looking for your input-
so please look at the document, and add a comment (don't change the actual
text) with your comments, concerns, and questions.

https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1c9OMJoIgcYGstSdpNhAVu8Bqcwe9
dIZuyje0cBBykCE/edit?hl=en_US#heading=h.ucrkoctbqa8m

Next Friday (Dec. 16) at 11:00 GMT/UTC I will close the document to comment
and send the document for vote by the Global Conference Committee.

We hope to release the final version by the first of the year.

Thanks in advance for your time and energy in looking this over.

Sarah Baso

--

Administrator for

OWASP Global Conference Committee