[Global_chapter_committee] ACTION REQUIRED: Please vote for the chapter committee items by end of Friday August 12 Pacific Time

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Aug 18 06:30:01 EDT 2011

All -
See below for the final voting record of the committee members.  All three
items as proposed by Tin have passed.

Vote 1 - Conference split policy under the chapter committee

Vote 2- Denial of request for funding to attend AppSec USA chapter leader
workshop by Josh Sokol, Austin chapter leader

Vote 3- Give committee chair authority to occasionally use extra funds from
other line items for operational support, not exceeding 20 extra hours per
month.

Tin Zaw

Agree

Agree

Agree

Mandeep Khera

Agree

Agree

Agree

Seba Deleersnyder

Disagree

Disagree

Agree

Matthew Chalmers

Disagree

(Abstain)

Disagree

Andrew van der Stock

Agree

Agree

Agree

Gustavo Barbato

Disagree

Agree

Disagree

Puneet Mehta

 Agree

Agree

Agree

Vote Count

4-Agree, 3-Disagree

5 Agree, 1 Disagree, 1 Abstain

5 Agree, 2 Disagree

Pass/Fail

Passes

Passes

Passes

Please let Tin or I know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sarah Baso

--
Administrator for