[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: ACTION - Fwd: Invitation for the chapters workshop at AppSec Europe in Dublin on June 9 14h30-18h

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sat Apr 30 11:03:05 EDT 2011

My understanding is that all appsec conferences are free for chapter
leaders....so the conference (appsec EU in this case) absorbs the out
of  pocket costs such as food. The same will be the case in the united
states in Sept. This is also why it is so important to sell the full
price tickets to non leaders:)

Sarah

--
Sent from my mobile device

OWASP Operational Support for Global Chapters, Conferences, and Industry
Committees

OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, and Showroom
www.appsecusa.org
@appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso