[Global_chapter_committee] ACTION - Fwd: Invitation for the chapters workshop at AppSec Europe in Dublin on June 9 14h30-18h

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Apr 30 05:40:15 EDT 2011

Fabio,

great!

Who will cover the costs of the free tickets for owasp chapter leaders
to AppSecEU11?
Is this covered by the conference, the conferences committee or the
chapters committee?

The chapters committee has a small budget for the chapter leaders workshop.
$1250, still formally to be approved by the chapters committee.
I'd prefer to use this to cover the travel costs for chapter leaders
that could otherwise not make it (e.g. the Greece chapter leader,
especially as Greece will be organizing AppSecEU12).

--Seba