[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: ACTION - Fwd: Invitation for the chapters workshop at AppSec Europe in Dublin on June 9 14h30-18h

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Thu Apr 28 12:37:27 EDT 2011

Hi Seba,

It is safe to say that we can allocate $1250 for the AppSecEU chapter leader
workshop. In fact, since it is one of the higher priority items on the list,
we could allocate more if needed.

Since our budget is still not at the final approved stage, I would recommend
that we vote for this $1250 at next Chapter Committee meeting. My vote would
be Yes and I would recommend others vote Yes too.

Thanks for setting up the chapter leader summit/workshop (I prefer the term
workshop, I think you used it earlier :). How is it coming along?

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter<http://www.owaspla.org/>