[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: ACTION - Fwd: Invitation for the chapters workshop at AppSec Europe in Dublin on June 9 14h30-18h

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Apr 28 04:56:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

For the EU chapter leaders workshop I have a request for funding.

We currently have approved $5000 (50%) for the complete year to Chapter
Leader Summits.
Do we split this in 4, and allocate 1250 to the AppSecEU chapter leader
summit?

I feel we should have Konstantinos in Dublin, as his chapter:
1) is an active chapter
2) will organize AppSecEU 2012 in Greece

--Seba