[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] [press:27] Re: Fwd: Fwd: OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Apr 25 11:15:40 EDT 2011

Christian,

The GCC was already up and running at the time, I'd recall because I was a
member.

1.  I'm not sure what Speaker Sub-Committee your talking about, such a thing
does not exist as a sub-committee to the GCC.  Individual conferences do
have control of their budget and simply report updates to the GCC.  This is
how we feel it should be done.

2.  If it's conference/event related, that item rests with the Conferences
committee.  If it's chapter related, it gets processed by the chapters
committee.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175