[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Apr 22 23:39:04 EDT 2011

Kate,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:
> There is/was no OOTM funding for the conferences.  If a conference wishes to
> pay to bring in a speaker, that comes from the individual conference budget.

I already addressed this counterpoint i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_chapter_committee/2011-April/000467.html

Is there a reason as to why funding is available for OWASP hosted
events but not for other events were OWASP could reach a wider
audience and the return on investment would be increased exposure and
membership for OWASP?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich