[Global_chapter_committee] [Owasp-board] Electronic Vote

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Sun Apr 17 02:28:10 EDT 2011

Matt,

Thank you for your work on the budget approval.

We submitted Global Chapter Committee budget with the following
understanding.

1. We recognize not all budget asked for will be granted.
2. We put line items in the order of importance.
3. We recognize that the board may have different priorities or different
understanding of importance of each line item.
4. We err'ed on the side of over allocating.
5. For cross-committee item, student chapters, we coordinated with
membership and education committees to eliminate duplicates.

I will be happy to work with you on what is important, what is reasonable
and what can be compromised.

Please let me know if you want to follow up.

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter<http://www.owaspla.org/>