[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Apr 13 08:02:31 EDT 2011

Christian, AusCERT 2011 does not fall within the scope of OOTM funding, and
as Mark Bristow, chair of the Conference Committee has already replied,
there is no line item for this expense within the Conference Committee
Budget.  I will recommend that the purpose of "operational costs" in OCMS be
clarified.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move

The first "rule" around the funding is:  "Primary funding would be deducted
from the local chapter budget..." So the request would need to come from the
chapter leader to reclassify this as a chapter meeting.  We would then look
to the chapter first for support.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403