[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Funds and International Chapters

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Apr 13 07:23:15 EDT 2011

We are aware of the problems that arise with international finances  It is,
indeed, a challenge.

We are currently in the process of establishing an entity in EU to address
these issues in this area and are not opposed to doing the same in different
regions.

For Brazil and Asia, specifically, who should I contact to discuss the
details?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403