[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Apr 13 00:28:56 EDT 2011

Kate,

Just to save you some time in contacting me I have already read
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee/Meetings/April_2011

I received $500USD funding under OoTM for OWASP USA 2008 hence I
believe OoTM should be extended to the GCC (i.e. Conference)?  If not
then, you might want to remove the "Operations Cost" field within OCMS
for these "type" of events.

Will OoTM be available if this event during AusCERT 2011 is held as a
Chapter Meeting for https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Brisbane and hence
in scope of the GCC (i.e. Chapter)?

Is my request defined as "special circumstances" as it will be a
Chapter Meeting held during a conference hosted by another not for
profit entity (i.e. AusCERT)?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich