[Global_chapter_committee] Meeting time and Dial in Number for Tomorrow's Call

L. Gustavo C. Barbato lgbarbato at owasp.org
Mon Apr 11 16:45:11 EDT 2011

Hi Sarah,

   The invite presented me a different time. So I think I missed the
call. I'll try to attend tomorrow at 2pm UTC which for me is 11am.

   By the way, do you have a Brazilian toll free number? (0800...)

L. Gustavo C. Barbato
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Gustavo_Barbato>, Ph.D.
Chapter Leader, OWASP Porto Alegre
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Porto_Alegre> / Brazil