[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Pittsburgh Chapter

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Apr 11 11:23:29 EDT 2011

Lee, the amount of time you will put into the chapter will depend on how many others you can enlist to help you.  J

I would estimate a couple of hours/month (maybe up to 10 depending on the size of a chapter) to manage the mailing list and set up meetings would be a fair estimate.  I have copied the Global Chapter committee as they are all chapter leaders and would be better poised to answer your questions.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org