[Global_chapter_committee] Reminder: Committee Meetings in April

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Sun Apr 10 23:44:46 EDT 2011

Gustavo, Sarah and Members:

I have resent the meeting invitation. It is confusing, because Google
Calendar does not understand Daylight Saving Time (or I don't
understand how to make it work).

Meeting time is as follows:

NOON to 1:00PM (Pacific Daylight Time PDT)
7:00PM to 8:00PM (GMT)

Your calendar may say 11AM to NOON PDT, but it is not true. The same
thing for ALL US committee members. Please subtract -7 (PDT), -6
(MDT), -5 (Central) and -4 (Eastern) from 7:00 GMT for your time.

Agenda:

Introducing Sarah Baso
2011 Budget Status
OWASP on the Move Update
Chapter Leader Handbook Update
(Anything else, time permitting)

Dial-in Number(s): 866-645-3167 OR 816-423-4241 Participant Code: 8656478

International callers, use
https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=8656478&accessNumber=8666453167&brand=att
to find your local number, or Call US number (816-423-4241) and OWASP
will reimburse. Seba uses Skype Unlimited for US #'s.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thanks.