[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sat Apr 9 20:25:25 EDT 2011

Sebastian,

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
> As Andrew is already doing a 2 day tutorial on OWASP at AusCERT, I
> don't see the need for OWASP to cover extra costs for a BoF session?
> To be discussed at the next Global Chapters meeting.

Andrew is representing his company i.e. "Pure Hacking" and hence would
not be considered the OWASP session as defined within
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement.  Furthermore,
Andrew has indicated that he might not attend the "conference" part of
AusCERT 2011 due to work commitments.

Furthermore, there is a significant decline in the number of attendees
for the tutorials which are held after the conference and therefore
our target audience would be much smaller then.  Hence, the reason as
to it being held during the "conference" part of AusCERT 2011.

I should be able to have the session relabelled as "OWASP Brisbane
Chapter Meeting" if this is would make it easier to simply have it
approved under OoTM?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich