[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Apr 7 08:37:39 EDT 2011

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move

The purpose of the OWASP on the Move funding is to connect speakers and
chapters.  The funds are to cover travel and accommodations for speakers to
attend local chapter meetings.  The policy as it is written clearly states
that it is not intended for conference travel and if conference travel
reimbursement is being requested, the individual should contact the
conference chair.

So, in this situation, according to the policy, it would not be appropriate
for OOTM funding.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403