[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Apr 6 23:25:17 EDT 2011

Tin,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Tin Zaw <tin.zaw at owasp.org> wrote:
> Are you traveling to AusCERT to present OWASP related work? I believe
> that is the deciding factor in which pool of funds we can use.
>
> CC'ing Mark for his comments. Maybe this is already on GCC budget.

I am not attending AusCERT 2011 but should be presenting at the OWASP
BoF held at AusCERT 2011.

As an example at AusCERT 2010 we presented:
1. OpenSAMM (John-Paul Lonie)
2. ASVS (me)
3. Legal  (Darren Skidmore)

Both John-Paul and Darren travel costs were absorbed as their
respective employers funded their attendance at AusCERT 2010 while I
paid for my own travel (for AusCERT 2010).

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich