[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Apr 6 20:56:32 EDT 2011

Kate,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Andrew van der Stock
<vanderaj at owasp.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> We have a request from Christian Heinrich to go to the AusCERT conference to
> the OWASP BoF for ~ $500. FWIW, I'll also be there.
> As I know Christian, I will have to step back in the approval process at
> this point. Can the rest of you please make a decision and let Kate know.
> thanks,
> Andrew

I don't believe that this should be funded by the Brisbane Chapter as
this event is independent of them.

As far as I am aware i.e. I could be wrong: Andrew's costs associated
with AusCERT 2011 are absorbed by the conference as he is delivering a
tutorial.  Due to his work commitments, he might be at AusCERT 2011
for the tutorial only which is later that week.

Justin Derry lives near the venue i.e. Royal Pines Resort.  I will be
traveling up as the backup for Justin in the event that he is
unavailable due last minute work commitment, illness, etc as what
occurred at AusCERT 2010.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich