[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] OWASP On the Move Funding for AusCERT 2011

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Apr 6 20:05:56 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

We have a request from Christian Heinrich to go to the AusCERT conference to the OWASP BoF for ~ $500. FWIW, I'll also be there.

As I know Christian, I will have to step back in the approval process at this point. Can the rest of you please make a decision and let Kate know.

thanks,
Andrew

Begin forwarded message: