[Global_chapter_committee] FW: Chapter Materials

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Apr 4 10:10:21 EDT 2011

What would you like to send them?  I suggest creating a chapter starter pack
for chapters hosting their first meetings..

A couple of OWASP polo shirts (I have leftovers from previous conferences)
some pens, maybe some books, notepads, key rings..  Items to be determined.

It also may be a good idea for the chapter committee to utilize something
similar to what the conferences committee is using for "orders" so that
these can be tracked more easily.  Perhaps Tin and Mark can discuss how this
can happen?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403