[Global_chapter_committee] Number of active chapters

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Apr 4 09:50:45 EDT 2011

The chapter's map is intended to identify the central location of the
chapter, not necessarily the location of all OWASP Members (although that is
a cool idea).

Additionally, there are some technical issues that are preventing me from
updating this map currently.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403