[Global_chapter_committee] Please close down the Charlottesville OWASP chapter

Castle, Dale (dc9pc) dc9pc at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 19 12:41:24 EDT 2010

I was not very clear in my last email. Please remove the following:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Charlottesville
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Dale_Castle
dale.castle at owasp.org

Also, please remove dale at virginia.edu and/or dc9pc at virginia.edu from any OWASP lists such as the leaders list,  global chapter committee list, etc. that would be great.