[Global_chapter_committee] Board liaison, current status and next steps

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri May 7 12:34:12 EDT 2010

Hi, any comments on my email below?

I just checked the GCC pages and is this up-to-date?
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee and
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:GCC_Meetings

>From the current Committee members:

   - Ofer Shezaf <ofers at owasp.org>
   - Puneet Mehta <puneet.mehta(@)owasp.org>
   - Matthew Chalmers </index.php/User:Mchalmers>
   - Mandeep Khera
   - Sebastien Deleersnyder <seba(@)owasp.org>

Who is currently active?

The OWASP Board meeting was pushed to next Tuesday, and need to give an
update on this Committee.

Thanks

Dinis Cruz