[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Helsinki new leader and board

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jan 19 13:50:03 EST 2010

This is very exciting news!  It sounds like you are really moving forward
and growing!

I have created owasp.org emails for those who did not have one.  You should
have gotten a separate email from me with logon credentials and passwords.
I have also updated the chapter page with this information.

Please let me know how else I can help you!

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300