[Global_chapter_committee] Chapter Request in India

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 12:43:49 EST 2010

Dhruv can dig that presentation you had at the last summit (mentioned below)
and resend it to us?

I can't remember the details, but now might be the time to deal with them

Dinis Cruz

On 22 Dec 2010, at 14:47, "Soi, Dhruv" <dhruv.soi at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Seba,

There are lot of activities happening in India on OWASP front. I highlighted
couple of situations bringing conflict of interest & regulatory issues to
the board before the last summit in the form of a presentation which somehow
have not been taken into account due to which visibility in this region has
been continuously degrading.

You may see the members in OWASP Delhi mailing list to recognise it as one
of the largest OWASP mailing lists globally and I won’t mind owning the
regional mentorship program here. But definitely,  there are concerns those
need quick consideration before they replicate globally.

For sure, you are most welcome to India and it would be pleasure to be your
host, with few beer drums ready to swim around J

Many Thanks,

Dhruv