[Global_chapter_committee] Chapter Request in India

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 10:45:20 EST 2010

>From what I read in the snip you sent, it sounds like the chapter is just
trying to protect OWASP and follow the guidelines set forth in the chapter
leader handbook (as evidenced by the links and references).

What am I misreading?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

To: dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Cc: global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org

Dhruv,

Keep pushing J  I know there are problems with visibility in the region.
This is why I pushed this request to the committee - hoping to give
visibility to the fact that all but one chapter created in the region has
fallen.

We (OWASP) needs to really look at regional opportunities to grow in policy
and in membership.  India is well enough established that I think we can
marry the concept with what's happening in Brazil right now - many active
chapters working together.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403