[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Conference/Chapter Revenue Splitting

Neil Matatall neil at owasp.org
Tue Dec 14 19:19:33 EST 2010

Well this thread has become epic and unfortunately I haven't been able
to catch all of the ideas.  I really hope I can catch up, but why
don't we have a conference call or discuss this at the summit (those
not in attendance will have to be accommodated somehow)?

Times like these make me wish my phone has an "threaded" email view :(

--

--

Neil