[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] Conference/Chapter Revenue Splitting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 13 10:45:14 EST 2010

One other item to note on this discussion...

Mark and I had chatted last week about the way that the conference budgets
are maintained.  I have committed to reviewing budgets vs accounting during
Q1 2011.  I think that we need to understand how the conference
profits/expenses are managed and make any necessary updates to that process
before we can successfully outline a process for allocating profits.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org <https://www.appsecdc.org/>

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org