[Global_chapter_committee] Decentralization of OWASP or Delegation of Powers

mohammed zuber zubermohammed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:45:19 EDT 2009

Hello Puneet Mehta,

By being a member of global chapter committee member you have no moral right
to make any comment on other members like; that “I am politicizing the
chapter”. For your kind information I was the first person who took
initiative to review the chapter and even organize the informal meting of
the members of the chapters to discuss on ways to revive it. There was no
meeting held for last one year and even forwarded minutes of the informal
meeting to the Chennai chapter if you want you can cross check it by seeing
the mail threads of the Chennai chapter.

If I am involved in starting of new chapter dose it means to ostracize me or
to ignore me by giving silly reason that I am playing politics. I think I
have to remind my esteemed friend Mr. Puneet Mehta I am also a professional
like him and I have no interest in playing petty politics I have other
better works to do. I joined OWASP only to gain knowledge and share what
ever little knowledge I have.

Lastly I like to know what, made you think that my mail on Decentralization
of OWASP or Delegation of Powers that I am playing politics as an senior
member and member of global chapter committee you are expected to explain or
give reasons justifying that my apprehension are wrong rather you took an
totally different approach all together  and sidelined me and also made
totally unwarranted baseless comment on me that “I am politicizing the
chapter” without having a single word with me and i also like to know with
whom you have interacted in Chennai chapter.(you should have at least once
interacted with me)

I liked to thank Dinis Cruz who replied to my mail on Decentralization of
OWASP or Delegation of Powers rather than sidelining me or making any
baseless unwarranted comment like some members.

Regards,
Zuber.