[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Argentinian Chapter

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 19:55:44 EDT 2009

Just send a mail to Martin to ask for clarification + added
<snip>
I also want to point you to the Chapter rules (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Rules) and code of ethics at
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP#CODE_OF_ETHICS
</snip>

regards

Seba

- --
Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman / Arturo Busleiman @ 4:900/107
Independent Linux and Security Consultant - SANS - OISSG - OWASP
http://www.buanzo.com.ar/pro/eng.html