[Global_chapter_committee] Argentinian Chapter

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 19:25:18 EDT 2009

Hi Arturo,
We appreciate your concern.

I don't see this meeting on the OWASP Argentina web site (or announced on
the mailing list - but I don't understand everything there: it's in
Spanish).

Also, w3af is not an OWASP project, so we can only react on this if the
meeting you mention is related to OWASP.

Can we contact Martin with your complaint?

regards

Seba