[Global_chapter_committee] Salt Lake OWASP Chapter

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 16:07:51 EDT 2009

Thank you for your response.  It is definitely tough to get a chapter
started.  There are some great resources on the wiki for chapter leaders,
including one with some advice on how to start (or restart) a chapter.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Resources

Alex (copied on this email) was interested in participating in OWASP in the
Salt Lake area.  I'm hoping you can connect and the two of you can work
together to move the chapter forward.  I am also including the global
chapter committee on this email so they can become aware of the problems you
are facing in your area.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road