[Global_chapter_committee] Local Chapter

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 15:49:57 EDT 2009

It appears as if we have already established a chapter in Kuwait.  The
current chapter leader is Ayed Salman.  His email address is
ayed.salman at gmail.com

Have you tried to contact him (he is copied on this message) to see how you
might be able to help the current chapter?  I am also copying the global
chapter committee so they too will be aware of the local activities.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing back from both you
and Ayed.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road